Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur/ Driver Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chauffeur/ Driver. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the link given below till 31st August 2020.
The Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur/ Driver online recruitment is for 72 vacant posts.
|Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur/ Driver Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Chauffeur/ Driver|
|Starting date||31st July 2020|
|Closing Date||31st August 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test|
|Date to apply online||31st July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||31st August 2020|
|Last Date to pay Fees||01st September 2020|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies is 72. Post wise vacancy distribution is given below.
- Chauffer: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
- Driver: Candidate must be at least 12th passed from a recognized Board and having driving license..
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 40 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Rajasthan High Court Application Fee
Rajasthan High Court Online Application Fee
- General/ OBC / MOBC/ EWS: Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 250/-
The candidate can pay the exam fee through online by credit card or debit card or net banking.
Only Scanned documents are needed to be uploaded on the online form.
Size of the file < 50 KB
Dpi setting = 200 dpi
Steps to Apply:
- Click on the given link.
- Click on the Registration.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the Rajasthan High Court Apply Online registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
Rajasthan High Court Online Application stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Rajasthan High Court Application Form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Rajasthan High Court Application by post.