NIUA Recruitment 2020 Senior Program Associate (01 Post). Last Date 07 May 2020 (Delhi), National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) recruits Senior Program Associate post. Post Graduate, MBA, experienced candidates can apply.
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Recruitment Senior Program Associate (01 Post)
Last Date: 07-05-2020
- MBA, or Urban Planner, or other Masters’ degree
- Demonstrated experience in the Urban Development Ecosystem and coordinating teams and multi-party processes. At least 6 years of work experience required; 8 years preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with and manage expectations of senior executives/experts and their staff.
|No of Vacancies||JobType||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|01 Post||CONTRACTOR||At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required. Remuneration will be structured as follows: 70% fixed; 30% variable (conditional on achieving KPIs); additional performance bonus possible.|
Demonstrated experience in coordinating teams and multi-party processes. Minimum 2 years of work experience required.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
Role: The CCSG Senior Associate will support the CCSG Manager, and take responsibility for internal databases and documentation.
- Plan and execute team meetings and large internal project briefing sessions.
- Support states in the creation and review of project plans, in alignment with program objectives, under the supervision of the Lead (Manager)
- Own internal databases, knowledge tools and working group meetings records.
- Support the working groups to develop the technical documents for multiple domains.
- Respond to requests and interact with internal and external stakeholders professionally.
- Ensure the right external stakeholders are involved in the right discussions and have the proper chance to contribute.
- Evaluate new and emerging products, technologies and create Proofs-of-Concept for evaluation by program and/or state leadership.
- Work with State project management units (PMUs) to schedule and monitor program management activities for all state officials and partners.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing efforts; review and continually improves processes so that all partners capture and leverage knowledge.
Location of position(s):
Based out of the NIUA office in New Delhi; with travel as required.
Term of position(s):
The position(s) are on a contractual basis for a period of 2 years, which may be further extended up to 3 years subject to performance and grant/project timelines.
How to Apply:
Please submit a CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal Before The Last Date 07 May 2020
About the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) was tasked to bridge the gap between research and practice on issues related to urbanization and suggest ways and mechanisms to address urban challenges in the country. For more than 40 years now, NIUA has been the vanguard for contributing to and building the urban narrative for a fast-evolving Urban India. The Institution has been actively working on bringing forth key areas of concern for urban India in order to build the urban discourse at various urban scales. It has utilized its competencies in research, knowledge management, policy advocacy and capacity building to address urban challenges and continuously striving to develop sustainable, inclusive, and productive urban ecosystems in the country. It has emerged as a thought leader and knowledge hub for urban development in India and is sought out by both Indian and International organizations for collaborations and partnerships in India’s urban transforming journey. NIUA is committed towards aligning its efforts towards achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through all its initiatives and programs.
About the National Urban Innovation Stack (NUIS)
National Urban Innovation Stack (NUIS) is a program at NIUA, supported by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA). NUIS is envisioned as a shared digital public good that fosters innovation and collaboration in the urban ecosystem, predicated on the empowerment of citizens and enablement of processes to drive solutions at scale and with speed.
The NUIS program is designed to provide the foundational components of this digital infrastructure, and to support its adoption. The various platforms that make up the NUIS stack are designed to bring a holistic view across multiple urban verticals and enable rapid scaling of innovative local solutions. The program has decided to develop its governance and municipal services platform, known as Citizen Centric Smart Governance (CCSG), as one of the first platforms to be operationalized under NUIS.