KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Apply For 990 Group B and C Posts: KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released recruitment notification for the application of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) posts @kpsc.kar.nic.in. KPSC is recruiting for 990 vacancies of JE and AE posts. Check the important details, eligibility criteria, application link, important dates, vacancies below.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
The KPSC had released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer posts. This is a great opportunity for the Graduate candidates aspiring.
The KPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020 is going to start from 17th August 2020 and is going to end 16th August 2020.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment: Overview
Candidates can check KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment important details in the table below
|KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Engineer (Group B) and Junior Engineer (Group C)|
|Starting date To Apply||17th August 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||16th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||30th July 2020|
|Applications Start Date||17th August 2020|
|Last Date for the Applications||16th September 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18th September 2020|
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment: Vacancy
The Vacancy Distribution of Assistant Engineer is given in the table below:
|Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) (Civil) (HK)||660||Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) (HK)||330||Diploma (Civil Engineering) (General)|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Following are the eligibility criteria for KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification: Check the educational qualification for the posts in the table above.
- Age Limit: (As on 01 August 2020)
Minimum: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit for General: 35 Years
Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years
For Category – I/ PWD: 40 Years
KPSC Assistant Engineer Application Fee 2020
- For General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 300/-+35/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-+35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
Note: Payment will be made through /Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
KPSC Assistant Engineer Salary
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 43,100- 83,900
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 33,450- 62600
KPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form
The KPSC Assistant Engineer registration is active between 17th August to 16th September 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Note: The Online Application will begin on 17th August 2020.
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Important Points KPSC Assistant Engineer Recrutiment
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criteria for completion of the KPSC Assistant Engineer.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details ofexam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Submission of KPSC Assistant Engineer Application by the post is not acceptable.