ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, and Junior Resident posts on the Interview bases @esic.nic.in. This recruitment is conducted by ESIC for 74 vacancies. The interested applicants have to appear for the interview along with their application form and documents at the venue on 15th September 2020. The Address of the interview is given below. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Dates, and important points.
ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment in the table below.
|ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Kalaburagi|
|Test Name||Senior Resident and Junior Resident|
|Notification||07th September 2020|
|Official Advt. No.||532/GLBMC/A/12/12/Contractual Appointment/2020|
|Interview Date||15th September 2020|
ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment Vacancies
Check the vacancy distribution of Senior and Junior resident vacancies.
ESIC Kalaburagi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Check the educational qualification for the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020.
- Junior Residents: As per MCI Guidelines.
- Senior Residents: PG Degree/Diploma (MD/MS/DNB/Dip) in the concerned Post
ESIC Kalaburgi Recruitment 2020: Walk-In-Interview
- Take a print out of ESIC Kalaburgi Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach the Office of the Deam, ESIC Medical College, Kalaburgi, 585106 on 15th September 2020 for their interview, along with their Application Form and documents.
ESIC Kalaburgi Recruitment Application Form
Click on the link to take a print out of ESIC Kalaburgi Application Form.
ESIC Kalaburgi Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the ESIC Kalaburgi Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.