BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020: Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) has released a notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & Multitasking Staff posts @bsip.res.in on 07th September 2020. This recruitment is conducted by BSIP for 30 vacancies. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Application Fee, Dates, and important points.
BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of BSIP LDC & MTS Recruitment 2020 in the table below.
|BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP)|
|Post||Lower Division Clerk & Multi-tasking Staff|
|Starting date||September 2020|
|Closing Date||23rd October 2020|
BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||14|
BSIP LDC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate must be 12th Class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 35 wpm in English and/or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff-I: Candidate must be 10th class passed or ITI or equivalent specific qualification/experience may be prescribed by the Institute wherever some special skills are required.
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 25 Yrs.
Application Fee For LHMC Nursing Attendant
How To Apply For BSIP LDC Recruitment?
- Click on the given link for BSIP LDC & MTS Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to the Registrar, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, 53, University Road, Lucknow – 226 007, UP (INDIA). on or before 23 October 2020.
Link For BSIP LDC Recruitment Application Form
Click below for the BSIP LDC Recruitment Application Form.
BSIP LDC & MTS Recruitment Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the BSIP LDC Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.